DictaTour of communism
Get acquainted with the history of the Hungarian Communism.
Do you know…
- the background and the real face of Hungarian Goulash-Communism?
- what really happened during the 1956 Revolution?
- that Hungarians were legally allowed to travel every 3 years to the West?
- that Hungary played an important role linking together the East and the West?
- how much the yearly maximum money exchange limits were for Hungarians?
- that Hungarians opened the border first to the West in 1989?
Book our DictaTour to get the answers to these questions and learn more about Hungarian life under the previous political system.
We drive with an authentic car (Trabant)* or minibus (Barkas)* by many socialist memorials on the way to Memento Park (Statue Park) – a glance behind the iron curtain. This outdoor museum houses gigantic monuments from the communist dictatorship. After a welcome drink and a guided tour in the park we drive through a typical socialist housing estate. Tour ends at a typical cafe of the period.
*Cityrama reserves the right of changing the car without prior notice
Duration: 3 hours
April-October: Thursday, Saturday 10:00
November-March: Friday: 10:00
You can book any time our DictaTour as a private tour with a
Trabant (max. 3 pax/car) or
Barkas (max. 7pax/car)
1-3 pax: 105,-EUR / Trabant car
4-7 pax: 175,-EUR/ Barkas minibus
(+ entrance fee: 2.000,- HUF/ person, payable on the spot)
DictaTour of Communism nagyobb térképen való megjelenítése
|AVRIL - OCTOBRE|
|NOVEMBRE - MARS|