Terms and conditions
CRB CITYRAMA TRAVEL AGENCY
H-1054 Budapest Báthory u. 22.
Registration nr.: U-000715
Member of MUISZ:
Association of Hungarian Travel Agents and Tour Operators
I. GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE RESERVATION PROCESS
The system visualises the available programs, tours and transfers in real time.
- Selecting the program and providing Guest details
Please select the desired program and then click on the ‘Book’ button.
Please proceed by providing the following details:
- Date and hour of program
- Number of participants, indicating separately the number of children under 12 years of age
- Personal details
- E-mail *
- Your address in Budapest on the starting date of your program: the name and address
of your hotel or a private address. (This is necessary since price of the program includes
a pick-up service; we drive you from your accommodation place to the departure point
of the program.)
- Recapitulation of your order
On this page you can view the details of the chosen program; the date, the price and the number of participants.
Please provide the details of the person making the order. It is for the name and address of this person that the invoice will be issued. It is required to fill all the fields. (Address = hotel or a private address!)
- Payment with bank card (you are kindly asked to provide the card details during the booking process)
- Reservation confirmation
We shall confirm your reservation by e-mail, sent to the address you indicate.
II. PAYMENT WITH BANK CARD ON WWW.CITYRAMA.HU
You can pay conveniently and safely online with your bankcard for the service you have ordered. Once you have ordered the desired service, you shall be diverted to the web page of OTP Bank, where the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, with 128-bit encryption is used for secure money transfer. SSL is currently the most-preferred method to securely transfer credit card and other sensitive data over the internet. Our Client simply needs to provide the card number, expiration date and the three-digit verification number printed on the back of the card. The card types currently accepted by OTP Bank are: embossed VISA, Eurocard / MasterCard, American Express. Bankcards issued exclusively for electronic use can only be accepted if the issuing bank authorises the use of the card!
Following successful purchase, OTP Bank issues an authorisation number for the transaction. It is worthwhile to note this number or to print the entire page. Should the transaction fail, OTP Bank informs you of the cause in an error message.
With this payment system, only OTP Bank receives the card information, Cityrama is not involved. Cityrama only receives notification in the case of a successful transaction. The transaction is ensured with SSL encryption.
III. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The contract: the contract is validated after payment of the participation fee by Customer and reservation confirmation by Service Provider.
- Reservation method: Cityrama can accept reservations or modification requests only in written format.
- Participation fee: the participation fee includes the prices of the services listed in the brochure or the written information sheet. Please note that the services can differ according to the program.
- Conditions for participation: all programs must be pre-paid and Customer has to hold a valid ticket / voucher.
- Pick-up service: the indicated prices include the pick-up service in all cases except Concerts, meaning that Cityrama transfers Customer from the indicated place of accommodation to the departure point of the program. The time of the pick-up service is in all cases 30 minutes preceding the starting time of the program, except otherwise stated by Cityrama.
- Arrival place of the programs: all tours end in the city centre of Budapest, except program nr. 7., the Budapest by Night tour, after which Cityrama drives Customers back to their accommodation place in Budapest.
- Cancellation of contract: Cityrama reserves the right to cancel the contract should the Guest / Customer fail to pay the total participation fee before the start of the program.
- Cancellation procedure and conditions: Customer may cancel the booking any time before the onset of the program by means of a written cancellation request. Should the cancellation occur at least 48 hours before the start of the program, Cityrama will charge a 20 % administration fee. Should the cancellation occur less than 48 hours before the start of the program, Cityrama will charge a 70 % administration fee.
- Exceptions in the cancellation policy for Parliament Tour and Grand City Tour: Should the cancellation occur more than 4 days before the departure of the program: No cancellation fee will be charged. Should the cancellation occur less than 4 days prior to the time of departure: 10 EUR cancellation fee will be charged.
- Complaint procedure and conditions: should the language of the tour not correspond to the language confirmed in the voucher, the Guest or her/his representative may submit a written complaint addressed to Cityrama within 8 days following the program. All other complaints should also be submitted in writing, addressed to Cityrama, within 8 days following the program.
In order to register bookings, Cityrama requests for data to be provided on the persons who are to use the services and the involved economical societies. It is our priority to respect all privacy rules and regulations and to appropriately store and protect these data. We collect and process personal data only to the extent necessary for the required service to be fulfilled.
Cityrama will not transfer data obtained through registration to third parties in any form. Although Cityrama is committed to protecting the security of any personal information obtained through registration, Cityrama cannot guarantee protection against hardware or software failure and other factors that may compromise the security of data.
Cityrama engages itself to perform all expected measures in order to ensure the functioning of its registration system. Cityrama, however, is not responsible for any damage related to the registration pages, their dysfunction, their inappropriate use or to a computer virus, line- or system failure, delay in data-transfer or again to the modification of data or information on the registration pages by any unauthorised person.
Cityrama does not take responsibility for any eventual errata or technical problems occurring on its pages.